Developing coaching skills and embedding coaching in the leadership and management practice offers many benefits to those with leadership responsibility, including:
improved learning, performance and productivity
improved relationships and more creative ideas
better use of people, skills and resources
faster and more effective emergency response
This programme is designed to provide a foundation level in the practical application of coaching skills in a day-to-day work as a manager. By learning to apply practical coaching skills participants will have the ability to adapt and develop their leadership style, which can have a positive impact on team cohesion and productivity, and improve the quality of service or area.
This programme is aimed at leaders of all levels who have an interest in using coaching approaches to engage and support their teams.
By the end of this programme attendees will:
• Understand why a coaching style of leadership is important for you, your team and your organisation and how it can be used to lead others
• Discover which coaching skills you already possess
• Be able to identify occasions when you can use a coaching style of leadership, the benefits of it and have some easy to follow coaching models at hand
• Develop and practise the attributes and skills involved in using coaching approaches, including giving and receiving feedback in an effective and compassionate way
Dates and locations:
- 10 & 24 October 2019 - Gatwick
Please note applications close on 27 September.